Mongolia in International Press & Media – Latest
- MongoliaConsults News: Neck & Neck enters Singapore & Thailand, & is preparing to enter Egypt, Kuwait & Saudi Arabia
- MongoliaConsults News: An Exhibition of Oil Paintings by Choindongiin Khurelbaatar
- MarketWatch / BusinessWire: NVMN – U.S. Government Recognizes Threat from Critical Lithium Supply Shortage
- TurkishPress: Turkish airlines launches flights to Ulan Bator
- East Asia Forum: Mongolia – electronic counting but no trust
- Reuters: SouthGobi jumps over 12% on Chalco interest
- 4-Traders: Resignation and Appointment of Non-Executive Director
- Reuters: Mongolia’s task – avoid Nigerian resource curse
- Mongolia Today: Steps toward New Government
- Scoop.co.nz: Media Personnel Attacked for Election Reporting in Mongolia
- Reuters: Chalco announces delay in bid for SouthGobi stake
- ProactiveInvestors: Chalco delays bid for SouthGobi stake
- Fox News / Dow Jones Newswires: Chalco Delays SouthGobi Bid by 30 Days
- Canadian Business / The Canadian Press: Ivanhoe Mines and Chalco agree to extend Chinese takeover bid of SouthGobi
- Bloomberg: Mongolia Energy Slumps to Lowest in Five Years
Mongolia in International Press & Media – Archives
- All news, articles and video materials uploaded hereto derive from Open Sources. If their titles are sometimes modified for better understanding and / or appearance, their contents remain as delivered on the actual websites or internet-based resource facilities of the respective institutions that published them, and, therefore, MongoliaConsults LLP is not responsible for their contents. Furthermore, the views and opinions expressed in the news, articles and video materials, thus shared herein, are the views and opinions of their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect those of MongoliaConsults LLP. Likewise, the news, articles and video materials shared herein do not constitute an endorsement from MongoliaConsults LLP, neither they shall be viewed as tax, legal, business and / or any other form of investment advice, recommendation or solicitation by MongoliaConsults LLP, nor as its directional outlook on the stock markets or stocks.
MongoliaConsults News: Neck & Neck enters Singapore & Thailand, & is preparing to enter Egypt, Kuwait & Saudi Arabia
MongoliaConsults is proud to have contributed to the expansion of Neck & Neck into South-East Asia! We thank Neck & Neck for mentioning about us in this Press Release and we wish Neck & Neck a sheer success in accomplishing its development objectives!
Neck & Neck enters Singapore and Thailand and
is preparing to enter Egypt, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia
” Neck & Neck landed in Singapore and Thailand, where it plans to open more than 30 outlets. The Spanish children’s fashion company boosts its expansion into Southeast Asia, which began last year with its entry into the Philippines, via the help of local partners. The group moves on and is planning to enter Egypt, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia this year.
In Thailand, Neck & Neck operated through MongoliaConsults, a local consultancy firm, based in Bangkok, specialised in international development. For now, the consultant has achieved an initial agreement with Central Marketing Group, the owner of a major network of department stores throughout the country, which plans to open 8 outlets this year.
In the case of Singapore, the Spanish company has signed a master franchise agreement with the Jay Gee Melwani Group, to open the first outlet of Neck & Neck in the country, in the City Square Mall, this year. The agreement also foresees the opening of 23 corners in department stores within a period of two years.
Neck & Neck has focused on international markets in recent years. The company has entered Morocco, the Philippines and UAE, and is about to enter Egypt, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, where it is planning 15 openings in the coming months.
Founded in 1998, Neck & Neck has a network of 200 outlets and is present in 11 countries. According to the company, the goal is to expand its total sales in international markets from the current 30% to 50% within a short period of time. In 2011, the company had a turnover of EUR 27 million. “
MongoliaConsults LLP is proud to be one of the organisers and sponsors of the Oil Paintings Exhibition by an acclaimed Mongolian artist, Ch. Khurelbaatar, to be held in Bangkok, Thailand, starting from the 16th of May, through to the 30th of June 2013.
The Exhibition will be held at the Serindia Gallery of Thailand and is jointly organised by the Embassy of Mongolia to the Kingdom of Thailand and the Mongolian National Chamber of Commerce and Industry, in association with prominent Mongolian and Thai businesses, as APU Joint Stock Company, Banpu Public Company Limited, Khaan Khuns Trade Limited Liability Company, White Lotus Limited Liability Company and 365Playground Management Limited.
These organisers/sponsors firmly believe that this Exhibition will further contribute to the development and strengthening of cultural, economic and business ties between the two Asian Nations.
An article published in Bangkok Post on the occasion of Mongolia’s national holiday, Naadam (click on the image to read in PDF format) :